Do you have a heart for young children?
Are you looking for a work-place where Christ comes first?
We would love to have you on our team!
Employees of The King’s Academy exemplify:
- Commitment to Professional Excellence
- Personal Integrity
- Nurturing Character
- Trainable Attitude
- Christian Faith
Current Employment Opportunities:
- Teachers (FT, 12 month / Staff Credential Preferred)
- Assistants (FT, 12 month / 40 Clock-Hour Childhood Care Training Preferred)
- Substitutes (PT, 12 month / 40 Clock-Hour Childhood Care Training Preferred)
Applications for faculty positions are accepted all year.
To apply for employment please follow the step-by-step instructions below:
1. Download and complete the employment application: Faculty Application
2. Email application, scanned copy of unofficial college transcripts or DCF Transcript, and answers to the questions on page one and page four of the application to email@example.com.
3. Optional attachments: diplomas, certificates, CPR certifications, etc
The King’s Academy
8401 Belvedere Rd.
West Palm Beach, Florida 33411
Telephone: (561) 686-4244
*Applicants responding through U.S. Postal Service please include your E-mail address.
Applicants are welcome to email materials to firstname.lastname@example.org. Note that the school corresponds with applicants primarily via email, so people interested in faculty positions must include an email address in their materials..